Our Work / University of Mississippi
The University of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi
This neo-classic structure, originally constructed in 1929, served as the first School of Law for the University. The renovation preserved the architectural features while updating the facility with state-of-the-art teaching technology, including the 200 seat auditorium and courtroom space, while creating new modern classrooms, labs, offices, and administrative suite for the Department of Journalism Overby Center for Southern Journalism and Politics.
Date of Completion: 2007