Our Work / Educational
Originally constructed in 1921, Harned Hall, an architecturally and historically significant structure, was designated a Mississippi Landmark Building in 1990 by the Mississippi Department of Archives and History. The historic integrity of Harned Hall was maintained through the refurbishment of its steel and wood windows, exterior brick and stonework, and exposed wood trusses. New steel structure was installed for exhaust fan roof loads, mechanical shaft openings, and code-compliant stairs and elevators.
MS AIA Honor Award