Seeking experienced Construction Administrator for an Architecture firm needed in their Jackson office.
Primary responsibility will be construction administration of multiple, simultaneous building projects in
the Jackson area and north Mississippi from construction kick?off to final completion and through the
warranty period. Job duties will include field inspections and reports, review of submittals and shop
drawings, review of application for payments, responding to RFI’s, coordination with consultants,
attending progress meetings, preparing punch lists, and preparing various AIA documents.
Commensurate with experience.
Benefit package also commensurate with the level of knowledge and experience including health
insurance, disability, 401K, paid time off, and a bonus structure.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Coordinate all architectural and sub-consultant activities related to construction contract
administration, including process sketches and permit revisions, field observations, reports,
change orders and pay requests.
– Review project submittals and review, coordinate, and respond to RFIs.
– Assist with the development and improvement of the contract administration process with
emphasis on efficiency, quality assurance, quality compliance, and project closeout.
? Compile, evaluate, and present feedback information related to necessary changes in
– Attend project meetings; prepare and distribute meeting minutes as required by contract.
– Conduct on-site observations, prepare and distribute reports.
-Coordinate with the architecture/engineering team to ensure project completion complies with
contract documents and applicable codes and regulations.
– Review contractor’s project drawings, warranties, and other post-construction submittals.
– Review construction change orders for contract conformance.
– Review & make recommendations on contractor requests for payment.
– Performs related or similar duties as required or assigned.
– Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Construction
– Commercial construction experience.
– Five to ten years of experience working on public bid projects with single lump sum contracts.
? Software Programs – Knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit, Adobe Pro, Microsoft Word, Excel, and
Outlook. Experience with Ajera and/or BRICKS is a plus.
– Excellent communication and people management skills.
– Analytical, intelligent, ability to quickly re-direct focus, resourceful, grammatically accurate,
formatting competent, helpful, knowledgeable, reliable, dependable, trustworthy.
– Organized and capable of multi-tasking while working on multiple construction projects
Email resume to Careers@egh.ms