In 2008, Guild Hardy Architects merged with Eley Associates of Jackson to create one of the largest architectural and interior design firms in the state. Now known as Eley Guild Hardy Architects, the firm was founded in 1953 on the principle of providing comprehensive professional services and excellent design. EGH continues this tradition today with a highly skilled and talented team of professionals including architects, interior designers and LEED AP’s that provides innovative design solutions to satisfy our clients’ needs.
Eley Guild Hardy’s design philosophy is that good design transcends style and substance is more important than a trend. This is evident in the wide variety of projects which have been recognized for excellence by the American Institute of Architects, The American Society of Interior Designers, The Naval Facilities Engineering Command as well as many other construction industry organizations.
EGH is committed to the sustainable design and construction standards as promoted by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC®). Our commitment is evident in the design of our own Biloxi office which is LEED® Certified and our Jackson office which is LEED® certified to the Gold Level.
Over the last half-century, Eley Guild Hardy Architects has become one of the largest and most respected architecture firms in Mississippi. With offices in Biloxi and Jackson, EGH is committed to providing superior service to clients statewide and regionally.