Eley Guild Hardy Architects was founded in 1953 on the principle of providing comprehensive professional services and excellent design. EGH continues this tradition today with a highly skilled and talented team of professionals including architects and interior designers that provides innovative design solutions to satisfy our clients’ needs.
Our design philosophy is that good design transcends style and that substance is more important than a trend. This is evident in the wide variety of projects which have been recognized for excellence by the American Institute of Architects, The American Society of Interior Designers, The Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) as well as many other construction industry organizations.
As a member of the U.S. Green Building Council, we realize the importance of sustainable design. Our commitment is evident in the design of our Biloxi office which is LEED Certified, and the historic renovation of our Jackson office which is LEED Gold. The Firm specializes in architecture, master planning, programming for administrative facilities, operational, institutional, religious and municipal facilities, as well as historical restoration and Department of Defense projects.
Over the last half-century, Eley Guild Hardy Architects has become one of the largest and most respected architecture firms in Mississippi. With offices in Biloxi and Jackson, EGH is committed to providing excellent service to clients statewide and regionally.